TiCk ToCk TiMeR


Saturday 19 November 2011

I'm AddicTed WiTh..


I am really addicted with any kind of extreme sports.  I started to love these activities since I was 17. After sitting for my SPM, I was doing a part time job at the store. Normally during my Off- Duty Day, I was feeling very bored as I don’t know what to do, until one day, when I was surfing the Internet, I read a blog about his hobby doing extreme sports. I was very attracted to his posts. Then I started to try some easy extreme sports like mountain cycling and absailing with my friends. That was the moment I fall in love with extreme sports.
First, let me introduce you to Extreme Sports. Extreme sports which also called adventure sports, are a media term for certain activities perceived as having a high level of inherent danger. These activities often involve speed, height, high level of physical exertion, highly specialized gear or spectacular stunts. Extreme Sports include skiing, rock climbing, boating, mountain biking, skydiving, river rafting, drafting, skateboarding, scuba diving, snowboarding and lot more.
At first, I was doing the extreme sports to overcome the fears and also to have more stunt experience. Then I noticed that sports teach me to triumph over hard times in life as well as increasing my creative thinking. Now, I also taking sports as an important ways for me to keep fit and stay healthy.  Every time I did extreme sports, I will take the pictures as my sweet memories. I’m proud to show those pictures to my family and friends.
When I further my study at Polytechnic Johor Bahru, I joined Tourism Club as well as “Kelab Kembara or Travelling Club”. The only reasons I joined those club was to participate any trip and any extreme sports. I have the experience on caving, absailing, cycling, rafting and many more. Thus, for joining these activities, I’ve travelled to many places such as Langkawi, Pahang, Perak, Melaka, Johor and others. When I had an activity at a place, I would grab any opportunities to discover about the history, attractions, customs and also about the people at the area. 

 whiTe  WaTer  RafTing
 
 Rock  Climbing

 
Waterfall Absailing




No comments:

Post a Comment